Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wales for your holiday cottage

Wales. Sunrise on the estate.  Its a beautiful morning here on the farm with the sun shining, Dug the dog is doing his rounds barking at anything that moves. Spot the dog is relaxing, as for the rest of the livestock they are busy eating, I think the geese eat more grass than the sheep. 

The grass is still growing so will have to get wife out to speed around on the mower, typical woman when it comes to driving, everybody and everything has to get out of the way as she will be going flat out. The other day while I was sunbathing while she was mowing and going so fast I saw one of my 2 year old Apple trees prostrate on the ground with the mower flying right over the top of it. Spot thinks it safer to actually ride on the mower with her but I am not so sure about that train of thought.

As its such a lovely day I intend to read my newspaper and relax somewhat I will get the wife to feed the livestock, cut the grass and unload a couple of lorries I have coming to day. The boxes are not too heavy so she should manage OK. 


Below are some links that may interest you

 Torquay  2 gorgeous holiiday homes. If you fancy a trip to the States then why not visit the lovely Anna Maria Island see www.amisland.com/
Two other sites with lots of information are westwales/ and

south-wales

No comments: